Village meeting June 10, 2021 Via ZOOM
Community Village Meeting June 10 Zoom meeting Agenda
Hello – in breakout rooms (15 everyone – Host)
Set Intention (5 Minutes, Facilitator)
Agenda Review (3 Minutes, Facilitator)
Fair Announcements (5 Minutes)
Announce in-person + Zoom meeting survey
Onsite meeting announcement
Site Report – David (5 Minutes)
Diversity Report – Brooks (15 minutes)
Tipi replacement – Brooks (15 minutes)
One Fun Thing – (5 Minutes, Facilitator)
Mission committee – Kim (10 minutes)
Village Cloud FairEz committee report w/website update (Tim et al, 15 Minutes)
Booth Reports (10 minutes)
Unfair Announcements (5 minutes, All)
Strokes and pokes (5 minutes, All)
Zoom meeting process agreements –
- For taking stack we will prefer the chat, but if that’s not an option people can use Zoom reactions. If you’re on the phone or don’t have access, set up with a buddy to get you on stack or jump in to say you need to be on the stack.
- For consensus we’ll show we agree with twinkle fingers. Before we seek consensus, we’ll state the proposal. We’ll have a space for concerns near the end of discussion, and people can type concern in the chat. We’ll use the language, “are there any hesitations, reservations, or concerns” to call for consensus and if there aren’t any, we’ve reached consensus. If there are, that’s the opportunity to talk about them – either move on or work through.
- If there’s a call for consensus that produces concerns, the Facilitator can ask if the group wants to keep working on the issue, move it on to the next meeting, or ask a smaller group to work on the proposal and bring it back.
- Tech will be available for 15 minutes prior to each meeting, at 6:45.
- We will ask people to stay muted unless they’re speaking, and the host can turn off noisy microphones to keep the meeting flowing smoothly.
Community Village is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CV meeting June 10, 7:00pm
Time: Jun 10, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 9619 9577
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89796199577# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,89796199577# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 897 9619 9577
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k9gwflAv6
- You may enter early at 6:45 to test your connection and operation. “Tech Time with Tim”.
- Activate your computer mic and camera as instructed.
- Mute your mic when you are not talking to avoid background noise.
- If you join via telephone, please identify yourself right away.
- Use the Chat function to ask to speak/get on the stack (type “hand”), not to just chat…
- You can be muted or removed from the meeting by the Host