Village meeting April 8, 2021 Via ZOOM
See below for how to join the meeting
Draft Agenda: (agenda times/hosts may change)
Hello – in breakout rooms (15 everyone – Host)
Set Intention (5 Minutes, Facilitator)
Agenda Review (3 Minutes, Facilitator)
Fair Announcements (5 Minutes)
Site Report (5 Minutes)
One Fun Thing – (5 Minutes, Facilitator)
Activist report – River returns to talk about Transponder (15 Minutes)
Village Theme decision – see options below (15 Minutes, Kim)
Mission Statement Committee Report – (15 minutes, Kim)
Village Cloud FairEz committee report [consent to allow online donations?] (Tim et al, 15 Minutes)
Unfair Announcements (5 minutes, All)
Strokes and pokes (5 minutes, All)
DEVELOP MORE IDEAS FOR BOTH OF THESE CHOICES FOR NEXT MEETING DECISION:
The Great Mosquito (Famine) (Vegan Experiment) (Diet) (Quarantine) picture of mosquito with I MISS YOU on a tshirt, mosquito has on a mask or …..
Together Apart variations:
together in our hearts (even though we are apart)
together in our hearts
Weathered Apart Together in Heart
Distanced – not Apart
We’re Together in Heart
Our hearts remain a p-a-r-t of Community Village
2021, physically apart, connected in spirit, mind, and heart
Zoom meeting process agreements –
- For taking stack we will prefer the chat, but if that’s not an option people can use Zoom reactions. If you’re on the phone or don’t have access, set up with a buddy to get you on stack or jump in to say you need to be on the stack.
- For consensus we’ll show we agree with twinkle fingers. Before we seek consensus, we’ll state the proposal. We’ll have a space for concerns near the end of discussion, and people can type concern in the chat. We’ll use the language, “are there any hesitations, reservations, or concerns” to call for consensus and if there aren’t any, we’ve reached consensus. If there are, that’s the opportunity to talk about them – either move on or work through.
- If there’s a call for consensus that produces concerns, the Facilitator can ask if the group wants to keep working on the issue, move it on to the next meeting, or ask a smaller group to work on the proposal and bring it back.
- Tech will be available for 15 minutes prior to each meeting, at 6:45.
- We will ask people to stay muted unless they’re speaking, and the host can turn off noisy microphones to keep the meeting flowing smoothly.
Community Village is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CV Meeting April 8, 7pm
Time: Apr 8, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 0380 2230
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,81503802230# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,81503802230# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 815 0380 2230
- You may enter early at 6:45 to test your connection and operation. “Tech Time with Tim”.
- Activate your computer mic and camera as instructed.
- Mute your mic when you are not talking to avoid background noise.
- If you join via telephone, please identify yourself right away.
- Use the Chat function to ask to speak/get on the stack (type “hand”), not to just chat…
- You can be muted or removed from the meeting by the Host