Community Village Meeting April 9, 2020 Via GoToMeeting
See below for how to join the meeting – all are welcome
Proposed Agenda (updated April 7):
Set Intention – 5
Agenda Review – 5
Fair Announcements – 10
Eligibility forms and all forms due May 14
Booth coords track on boothy’s attendance in this meeting
Booth breakdowns independently encouraged
What is your opinion about having Fair this year? – Discussion – 15
Ideas about how to have a virtual fair – Discussion – 15
Diversity Committee Report – 5
One Fun Thing – Save the World – 10
Activist Report – Planet vs Pentagon – 10
Additional Agenda Items – 5
Non-Fair announcement – 5
Strokes & Pokes – 5
Community Village April Meeting Invitation
Thu, Apr 9, 2020 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. An App is not needed to join. If you are joining with a smart phone, please join at 6:30 so we can set you up properly.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 438-166-573
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- You may enter early at 6:45 (6:30 via phone) to test your connection and operation.
- Activate your computer mic and camera as instructed.
- Mute your mic when you are not talking to avoid background noise.
- If you join via telephone, please identify yourself right away.
- Use the Chat function to ask to speak/get on the stack, not to just chat…
- You can be muted or removed from the meeting by the Host (Tim aka Crystalyn)
- Look here for help before you start: https://support.goto.com/meeting/attendee-user-guide