This page details plans and participation options – 2021 updates coming soon….
Committee notes HERE.
Next FairEz meeting Feb 9, 7PM access:
Topic: CV FairEz meeting
Time: Feb 9, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 883 6727 2007
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,88367272007# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,88367272007# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 883 6727 2007
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcUP3ZbLFP
Please join this meeting if you believe it’s important that every member of our Village Community do their part in creating a successful event for the public, for you fellow Villagers, and for your booth.
Live Stream Opening Circle
Live Stream Music Performances and Concert
Pre-recorded Music Performances
Music Videos | Frog Jokes | Virtual Sweep
Activist Group Promotion Clips
Interactive Live Stream Workshop Segments
Fun MC / Hosts | Interactive Interviews
Simulcast on Radio (KOCF)
Linked directly from Virtual OCF site
Links leading to Full Workshops and Hangout spots
Interactive Workshops & Demos
Pre-recorded Workshops & Demos
Interviews | Interactive Conversations
Celebrity Activist Pre-recorded Segments
Historical and Artist Photo Album Videos
BOOTH & VILLAGE GREEN HANGOUTS
Zoom Rooms staffed by booths to interact with each other and virtual visitors
Links to CV and activist websites
“Welcome to the Village Green” Zoom Room with activities that you help create
“25 years ago I was in the booth showing people what the Internet was, and how to sign up for an account on EFN. Now we are using the Internet to show people how to use the village. How things have changed.” – Jamie, Doors of Expression
How You Can Participate
Work with the Village Cloud FairEz committee and your booth coordinator to develop hangout/breakout room activities, promote the event, create workshop content, staff the day-of-event live stream, be a host or entertainer…
Develop and share content:
1. Create a pre-recorded Workshop
2. Submit an interactive workshop or conversation idea for live streaming
3. Record a 1-7 minute promo for your non-profit (maybe a humorous commercial)
4. Provide link to a downloadable celebrity activist speech or presentation
5. Arrange a live stream concert from home or from a professional venue
6. Submit your music video or recorded performance
7. Create a slide show of your art or craft (for kids, too) or historical village photos
8. Schedule staffing for your Booth Zoom Room hangout, confirm that your booth wants to do this.
9. Help staff the Village Green Zoom Room to hang out with whoever is there
Tasks that need doing…Can you HELP!?
1. Help with rehearsal, testing, in late June.
2. Be a Segment Creator: help folks produce / film pre-recorded workshops, slide shows, etc.
3. Also looking for art work to be background and/or framing for video window.
Day of Show Team:
3. Be an MC / Host!!! Awesome job, 2-3 hour shifts.
4. Sign-up to be the lead person in your participating Booth or the Village Green Zoom Room.
Google Form Links (coming soon)
Performance video, or live stream idea or finished file. All 2020 entertainer slots are full. Sorry.
Workshop / Presentation video or live stream idea or finished file. E-mail ocfcvcc@Gmail.com if you need information.
Email HERE firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer on the Tech Team or for tech support or assistance.
Email HERE email@example.com to volunteer for the Show Team or non-tech tasks, or with questions or content ideas.