This page contains the 2019 Community Village Eligibility Form for SERVICE BOOTH members…Restaurant, Cooperative Fruit, AAAA, Little Village, Youth Power, Areas, and Info
Since first creating this page, I’ve received feedback that many of you have developed your own form for eligibility determination and communicating that information to the Council and to Registration. If this is your booth, please continue to do what you did last year. But if you prefer to use this below form, that will work as well. Thanks.
Form changes for 2019:
- You must enter an email address in the form, and a copy of your filled out form will be e-mailed to that e-mail address. That is your copy.
- If you made a mistake, you can go back and edit the form by clicking on “EDIT RESPONSE” in the upper left corner of the email.
- You are asked to forward the copy of your email to your Booth Coordinator. They can then add their notes (by clicking on the above “edit response”) regarding your eligibility to your form.
Still the same:
- Your booth coordinator will be given access to all the submitted forms, stored in individual booth folders on Google Drive.
- You can ask for help if you need it, from your booth coordinator or any friendly Villager…
- You still can’t afford to be late. The deadline is the end of the April 11 Village meeting. All submitted info will be available to the booth coords by midnight on Saturday, April 13, 2019.