Formerly the South Satellite Meeting
Because the in-town March 12 Community Village meeting is cancelled (the Church closed for 10 days – read their statement HERE.) there might be a greater interest in attending the Remote Meeting. This meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 14 at 7pm. In order to participate you must have a Skype account and send your account name to Jay so he can invite you. (details below) Skype has a participation limit for group meeting at 250 for a business account like Jay has, definitely plenty for us. Other platforms have a smaller number of participants limit. We realize many folks cannot attend due to the software, etc, but at least some of us can gather for a video meeting and discuss the agenda.
For those among us who had reports planned – W&D, Construction, Site, Consensus rap, Diversity Committee Report, and Activist Report by Lost Valley Education and Event Center – as well as any other Fair Announcements, please consider adding your announcements to THIS POST where all will be directed to view your information.
Council will meet next week to plan a way forward through this pandemic.
How to Connect to the Remote Meeting, Saturday March 14, 7pm
- Install Skype on your device: laptop, phone, tablet.
- Test it to be sure it works: Send a test call to me at tim.mueller8 . I will respond someway… Make sure your audio is working, too. Jay will not be able to decipher tech issues while facilitating the call.
- Send your Skype name to Jay Patton here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jay will then send an invitation to you to participate. The invite should appear in the left column of the Skype app under “upcoming calls: “Community village meeting”.
- Click on that link under upcoming calls a few minutes before 7PM Sunday and you should be in.